Do you have a bathroom full of gunk, mildew, and dirt?
If your bathroom has become a mess, it is time for you to start cleaning. There are many cleaning products out there that can help you get your bathroom clean and fresh. One of the best bathroom cleaning products is the Mr. Clean bathroom cleaner. This formula is effective in cleaning the dirt, grime, and bacteria that can accumulate in your bathroom.
Read on to know more about this product and why it is one of the best options you can choose to keep your bathroom neat and clean. In this article, we will discuss its features, benefits, pros, and cons as well as show you where to buy it online. By the end of this article, you should have a good idea of whether you should purchase this bathroom cleaner or look for another product. Keep reading to learn more about the Mr.
Best bathroom cleaner : Top 10 Picks For 2022
Cleaning the bathroom is a chore we all dread. The good news is that you don’t have to suffer because there are plenty of bathroom cleaning products available to make the job easier. We reviewed the top-selling bathroom cleaners on the market.
Our selections include spray, foam, and gel formulas in a variety of sizes and scents, including some that are eco-friendly. Read on to see which products we recommend and discover which may be best for your needs.
1. Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Spray, Island Breeze, 32 Fl Oz
- KILLS 99.9% OF BATHROOM VIRUSES AND BACTERIA: Lysol Power Bathroom Foamer is tested and proven to clean and kill 99.9% of bathroom bacteria and viruses (Use as directed). EPA Reg no.777-135.
- DESTROYS BATHROOM SOAPSCUM: Powerful Bathroom Foam eliminates soap scum, limescale and everyday dirt and grime with no scrubbing; leaving your bathroom clean, brighter, and smelling fresh.
- SANITIZES BATHROOM SURFACES IN 30 SECONDS: Fast action foaming spray makes it easier than ever to clean and sanitize your bathroom. (Use as directed).
- CLEANS YOUR BATHROOM, NO SCRUBBING REQUIRED: Use this Foam to clean and brighten your shower doors, bathtubs, tiles, countertops, vinyl shower curtains, floors, and sinks.
- LEADERS IN DISINFECTION: Looking for some of our other disinfectant products. Try our Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lysol Disinfectant Sprays and Lysol All Purpose Cleaners.
Additional Info :
This Lysol spray is ideal for cleaning hard bathroom surfaces, including shower doors, and it’s also multipurpose, effective for cleaning kitchen and stainless steel surfaces as well. This cleaner is free of ammonia, which makes it safe to use around pets and kids. It’s also great for removing tough grime and buildup, leaving surfaces looking clean and shiny.
This Lysol spray is pleasant-scented, and it’s available in three fragrances: Island Breeze, Fresh Water Breeze, and Waterfall Mist. The Lysol brand has been around since 1889, and they make cleaning supplies, hygiene products, and kitchen supplies, among others.
2. Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Gel, For Cleaning and Disinfecting, Stain Removal, Forest Rain Scent, 24oz
- KILLS 99.9% OF BATHROOM VIRUSES AND BACTERIA: Lysol Power Toilet Cleaner is tested and proven to kill 99.9% of bathroom viruses and bacteria (when used as directed). EPA Reg no.777-70
- POWERFUL STAIN REMOVAL: This cleaner powers through tough stains and toilet bowl rings in seconds to leave your toilet bowl sparkling clean. The angled bottle makes it easy to reach tough stains in tricky areas.
- GERM KILLING BATHROOM FORMULA: The thick clinging gel coats the entire bowl and rim; powering through the toughest toilet stains and bowl ring to leave you toilet clean and sanitized.
- LONG LASTING FRAGRANCE: Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner eliminates odor causing bacteria to leave your entire toilet deodorized and smelling fresh.
- LEADERS IN DISINFECTION: Looking for some of our other best disinfectant products. Try our Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lysol Disinfectant Sprays and Lysol All Purpose Cleaners.
Additional Info :
|Color||Forrest Rain Country|
Lysol is a household name when it comes to cleaning products, and the Lysol toilet bowl cleaner gel is one of their best products. It is specially formulated for cleaning and deodorizing your toilet. The product is free from ammonia and lemon fragrance, making it safe to use. It leaves behind a refreshing forest rain scent. The gel formula is thick and easy to apply, and it gets rid of stains and cleaning grime.
It also leaves a protective barrier that helps prevent the build-up of mold, mildew, and odor-causing bacteria. The product is EPA-certified, and it is safe to use with septic tanks. It is also a good disinfectant, killing over 99.
3. Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Gel, For Cleaning and Disinfecting, Bleach Free, Ocean Fresh Scent, 24oz
- KILLS 99.9% OF BATHROOM BACTERIA: Lysol 0% Bleach Toilet Cleaner is tested and proven to clean and kill 99.9% of bathroom bacteria (when used as directed). EPA Reg no.777-123
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE BASED FORMULA, 0% BLEACH: Hydrogen Peroxide based formula still powers through the toughest toilet stains, but without the harshness of bleach
- POWERFUL STAIN REMOVAL: This cleaner powers through tough stains and toilet bowl rings to leave your toilet bowl sparkling clean. The angled bottle makes it easy to reach tough stains in tricky areas
- ELIMINATES ODOR CAUSING BACTERIA: The thick clinging gel coats the entire toilet bowl and rim; powering through tough toilet stains and bowl rings and eliminating odor causing bacteria
- LEADERS IN DISINFECTION: Looking for some of our other best disinfectant products. Try our Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lysol Disinfectant Sprays and Lysol All Purpose Cleaners
Additional Info :
This Lysol product is a gel-based toilet cleaner. It does not leave any film behind, which is why we recommend this product for those who want to keep their toilet surfaces shiny. This product comes in a sturdy plastic bottle with a flip top. The product inside is a gel, which has a long nozzle that makes it easy to pour the product into the toilet bowl.
The product comes in a refreshing ocean scent, which is not as strong as some of the other scents that Lysol offers. It is easy to use and also easy to dispose of. If you prefer a toilet bowl cleaner with a scent, we recommend this product.
4. Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner Gel, For Cleaning and Disinfecting, Stain Removal, 24oz ( 9 count)
- KILLS 99.9% OF BATHROOM VIRUSES AND BACTERIA: Lysol Power Toilet Cleaner is tested and proven to kill 99.9% of bathroom viruses and bacteria* (when used as directed). EPA Reg #777-81
- POWERFUL STAIN REMOVAL: This cleaner powers through tough stains and toilet bowl rings in seconds to leave your toilet bowl sparkling clean.
- GERM KILLING FORMULA: The thick clinging gel coats the entire bowl and rim; powering through the toughest toilet stains and bowl ring to leave you toilet clean and sanitized.
- FAST ACTION GEL LIQUID CLEANER: Easy to use angled bottle makes it easier than ever to clean and reach tough stains in tricky to reach areas. Powerful formula means no scrubbing needed.
- LEADERS IN DISINFECTION: Looking for some of our other best disinfectant products? Try our Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lysol Disinfectant Sprays and Lysol All Purpose Cleaners.
Additional Info :
Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner is a good product for cleaning and disinfecting the toilet bowl. It gets rid of stains and odor with one use. The gel formula can reach the hard-to-reach areas of the toilet, including the bowl, rim, and surface. Its disinfectant properties are effective in killing toilet bacteria, such as salmonella and E. coli, that can cause diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
The product is safe to use around children and pets, and its fresh scent can leave the bathroom smelling clean and fresh. Consumers like its ability to clean stains and odor, and its effectiveness in killing bacteria. However, some say that it did not remove stains and its scent was too strong.
5. Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach, Rain Clean – 24 oz, 3 Pack
- Clean and disinfect with Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaning Gel that kills 99.9% of bacteria and leaves your toilet sparkling clean
- Powerful clinging gel destroys tough stains and kills germs to clean your porcelain toilet bowl, making it look shiny and new
- This toilet cleaning gel with bleach eliminates odor causing bacteria with a special nozzle to deep clean under the bowl rim
- This cleaning gel delivers the trusted cleaning power of Clorox in a Rain Clean Scent
Additional Info :
The Clorox Rain Clean toilet bowl cleaner comes in a pack of 3 with each bottle having a capacity of 24 ounces. The toilet bowl cleaner is designed with a foaming action, ensuring a deep clean on the first use. The product has bleach to whiten and deodorize the toilet bowl. The foaming action of the product gets deep into the hard-to-reach areas of the toilet bowl. Use the toilet bowl cleaner to remove stains and rings from the toilet bowl.
The product has a fresh scent that leaves the toilet smelling clean and fresh. The product is safe to use and has a bleach content of 5% which is below the limit of 8. 25% recommended by the EPA.
6. Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender, 6 Count
- Helps cleans & freshen automatically with every flush
- Fights toilet rings & helps to prevent stains
- Help maintain a clean, fresh toilet between deep cleans
- Deodorizes with a specially crafted, uplifting tropical breeze fragrance
- Lasts up to 8 weeks.Note: Lysol doesn’t put expiration dates on our products. The date features on package are production date. This is non-expiration dated product
Additional Info :
The Lysol automatic toilet bowl cleaner leaves your toilet clean and fresh for up to 4 weeks. It is equipped with regular Lysol cleaning cartridges that are simple to replace. Lysol’s fragrance is gentle and refreshing, making it ideal for bathrooms that have more exposure to moisture and humidity. The Lysol automatic toilet bowl cleaner is easy to install. Just place it in the toilet tank and start enjoying the freshness of Lysol every time you flush.
It does not require batteries or wiring, and starting it is a simple process. Just press the Lysol button for about 3 seconds. It will immediately start cleaning the toilet bowl.
7. Clorox Ultra Clean Toilet Tablets Bleach & Blue, Rain Clean Scent 2.47 Ounces Each, 4 Count (Package May Vary)
- ULTRA CLEAN TOILET BOWL TABLETS: Bleach & Blue tablets continuously cleans, prevents stains and deodorizes your toilet bowl with each flush; Packaging may vary
- BLEACH TOILET BOWL CLEANER: Cleaning tablet leaves your toilet sanitized in 5 minutes and leaves your bowl sparkling fresh and clean for up to 4 months
- PREVENT STAINS: Dissolvable cleaning tablets help prevent tough stains and removes hard water, mineral deposits and limescale stains, with the power of Clorox bleach
- DEODORIZES: With every flush, each tablet leaves your toilet bowl sanitary and keeps it sparkling clean and smelling fresh with a rain clean scent
- EASY TO USE CLEANING TABLETS: Simply drop tablet into tank for an ultra Bleach & Blue clean that keeps the dreaded toilet ring away and helps extend the time between deep cleans
Additional Info :
These are my top pick for best bleach tablets for toilet. They come in a pack of 4 and each tablet is 2. 47 ounces. Each tablet can be used for a single toilet cleaning. The tablets are blue in color and have a rain clean scent. These are safe for septic tanks and are EPA-approved.
It is a powerful toilet cleaner that thoroughly cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes your toilet. It can be used with a toilet brush for more thorough cleaning. It is safe for surfaces like floor, tub, shower, and sink too. These are bleach tablets with a subtle rain clean scent that leaves behind a clean, refreshing scent.
8. CLR Brilliant Bath Foaming Bathroom Cleaner Spray – For Use On Toilet, Bath, Shower, Sink, Glass, Stainless Steel – Fresh Scent, 26 Ounce Bottle (Pack Of 2)
- Powerful Clean: CLR Brilliant Bath cleans surfaces with a formula that rapidly eliminates dirt; Its foam has the capacity to fight all kinds of bathroom dirt and grime buildup
- Many Uses: This versatile cleaner foams to remove even the toughest buildup from sinks, faucets, showerheads and bathtub surrounds; Safe for glass and stainless steel
- Easy to Use and Effective: Effectively remove stains in two steps; Just spray the solution onto the sink, shower door, or faucet, and wipe clean; CLR Brilliant Bath cleans one of the dirtiest rooms in your home with less effort
- EPA Safer Choice Certified: This daily cleaner is recognized as a safer alternative to harsher chemicals by EPA’s Safer Choice Program; Contains zero ammonia, bleach or phosphates; Readily biodegradable formula
- Fight the Clean Fight: CLR offers products for all of your household needs including Healthy Septic System, Spotless Stainless Steel, and Clog-Free Drain
Additional Info :
Cleaner Clr is a multi-purpose cleaner that works on most surfaces in the bathroom. It can be used on the shower, bath, sinks, countertops, and glass. It is also safe to use on stainless steel, so it can be used on sinks made of stainless steel. This cleaner is a foaming spray cleaner. It comes in a convenient spray bottle with a long, narrow spout that makes it easier to get into hard-to-reach places.
The formula is ammonia-free, so it’s safer for the environment and more pleasant for you. The formula also removes tough soap scum. This cleaner has a fresh scent.
9. Stardrops – The Pink Stuff – The Miracle Bathroom Foam Cleaner 750ml 2-Pack Bundle
- The Pink Stuff Miracle Bathroom Foam Cleaner 2-Pack Bundle
- Our Non Drip Bathroom Foam Cleaner Clings To Surfaces, Removes Dirt And Prevents Limescale
- Sparkling Streak Free Shine
Additional Info :
The product comes in a 2-pack bundle and is sufficient for cleaning 750 square feet. It is safe to use on all bathroom surfaces. The product is made from biodegradable ingredients that are not harmful to humans and the environment. It does not have a strong chemical smell and does not leave a sticky residue. The product is easy to use. It is ready for use.
Simply shake the can, spray the product on the bathroom surface, and then wipe with a clean cloth or soft brush. Do not rinse the surface after cleaning. The pink stuff is an excellent bathroom cleaner. It removes grime, soap scum, rust, and hard water stains from bathroom surfaces.
10. Lysol Power, Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 48oz
- KILLS 99.9% OF BATHROOM VIRUSES AND BACTERIA: Lysol Power Toilet Cleaner is tested and proven to kill 99.9% of bathroom viruses and bacteria (when used as directed); EPA Reg no.777-81
- POWERFUL STAIN REMOVAL: This cleaner powers through tough stains and toilet bowl rings in seconds to leave your toilet bowl sparkling clean
- GERM KILLING FORMULA: The thick clinging gel coats the entire bowl and rim; powering through the toughest toilet stains and bowl ring to leave you toilet clean and sanitized
- FAST ACTION GEL LIQUID CLEANER: Easy to use angled bottle makes it easier than ever to clean and reach tough stains in tricky to reach areas. Powerful formula means no scrubbing needed
- LEADERS IN DISINFECTION: Looking for some of our other best disinfectant products? Try our Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lysol Disinfectant Sprays and Lysol All Purpose Cleaners
Additional Info :
A toilet cleaner that can break down even the most stubborn stains – like blood, rust, or calcium – and keep your toilet looking as good as new is this Lysol product. Not only does it get rid of stains, but it also leaves behind a fresh, clean scent. This toilet cleaner does not leave a shiny film on the inside of the toilet bowl, which is something that some people dislike about other toilet bowl cleaners.
However, it is important to note that the product only contains 32 ounces of liquid, which is not as much as some other options. That being said, this toilet bowl cleaner has a handy trigger sprayer that makes it easy to reach hard-to-get areas.
Things To Consider Before Buying A bathroom cleaner
Consider these factors when choosing a bathroom cleaner.
Type of cleaner: Most cleaners are liquid, but you might also find foam, powder, or gel cleaners. Liquid cleaners are often easier to use and effective at removing grime, but foams can help reduce the chance of dripping on a surface.
Type of surface: Cleaners are usually designated for use on bathroom floors, bathrooms, showers, or bathrooms. Some cleaners are safe to use on multiple surfaces, but check the product description if you’re unsure.
Scent: Some people enjoy the smell of bathroom cleaner, but others find it overwhelming or irritating. If you’re sensitive, look for products with a mild scent or that are fragrance-free.
Cleaning power: To get a good cleaning, select a cleaner with good scrubbing power.
Bleach content: If you have dark wood or vinyl flooring, avoid cleaners with a high bleach content because they can damage the flooring.
Brand reputation: Various brands make bathroom cleaners, but some are more well-known than others. If you like a particular brand, consider its cleaner.
Effectiveness: Some bathroom cleaners are very effective, but others aren’t. If you have a hard time getting grime or stains out of a surface, consider a more powerful cleaner.
Safety: Some bathroom cleaners are safe to use around children or pets, but others are not. Check the product description to see if a cleaner is safe to use around kids or pets.
Availability: Cleaners are available in many locations, such as big-box stores, grocery stores, and online. If you have a favorite cleaner that’s hard to find, find a substitute.
Price: Cleaners vary in price, with some under $10 and some over $20. Factor in the price when deciding whether to buy one bathroom cleaner or two.
Our pick Lava Lav Lavatory Cleaner
Our pick Lava Lav Lavatory Cleaner
The Lava Lav Lavatory Cleaner is our pick because it effectively removes hard-to-remove stains from sink areas and tubs. It’s safe to use on porcelain, ceramic, acrylic, fiberglass, and other surfaces, and it’s effective at removing hard-to-remove stains. It comes in a handy spray bottle, and the formula is non-acidic and non-caustic.
The product has over 500 reviews on Amazon, with a vast
Frequently Asked Questions
without bleachWhat is the best non-bleach bathroom cleaner?
I’m thinking of buying non-bleach bathroom cleaner and I am curious to know what you recommend The best non bleach bathroom cleaner is a product called Formula 409. Formula 409 is a great cleaner that cuts through even the most stubborn of bathroom grime. Formula 409 is a non-toxic alternative to bleach that is effective at killing 99% of germs.
Formula 409 is very effective at cleaning sinks, bathtubs, toilets and even tile.
What do professionals use to clean bathrooms?
What can I use to clean my bathroom without bleach?
What is the safest bathroom cleaner to use?
What is the safest bathroom cleaner?
For a bathroom cleaner that is safe and effective, we recommend ECOS bathroom cleaner. It is free of chemicals like bleach and ammonia, but still powerful enough to get the job done. If you are looking for something to specifically combat hard water stains, though, go with The Bucko cleaner. It is made with natural ingredients like citrus and tea tree oil that will leave your bathroom smelling fresh and clean.
We hope you found this article on the best bathroom cleaner helpful! Let us know in the comments if you tried any of the products we mentioned or if you tried something else that worked even better. We love to hear from you!
We also did a post on the best toilet brush cleaner.