gifting masonic ritual sights in New Orleans

10 Comments on gifting masonic ritual sights in New Orleans

So finally this past thursday i headed to new orleans to gift the masonic temple/satanic ritual sight my grandfather was a part of. I didnt dowse for it as i thought when i got there i could easily find it. NOT.

Anyway, i knew the general area, and i knew that at some point up till the early 70’s my family owned a bunch of the Hollygrove neighborhood, which sits in the middle of a large compass and square, with all sides being obvious, except one side was implied, but definitely there.  The masons consider wood from the holly tree as sacred. Even pagans use it for their magic wands, so the name of that neighborhood(ghetto) is significant. I knew the temple was just outside that neighborhood, and i knew the general area it was in, so since i hadnt dowsed i started driving through and around Hollygrove looking for that over a hundred year old wood building that was the masonic temple my grandfather was a part of. It has been over 30 years since i have been to this part of new orleans and had eyes on it. Hell, it was probably over a hundred years old back then. It was right across the street from St. Iroq cemetery, but that got wiped out in Katrina, so my landmark was gone.

So i started driving around waiting on the Spirits leading, as i got closer to the center of Hollygrove, it felt awful, worse than the rest of new orleans, i had a hunch there was a ritual sight in the heart of hollygrove. I prayed as i drove around, and our creators spirit led me to a house dead center of hollygrove that turned out to be a very old ritual sight that hadnt been used in a very long time, probably since the time the sight i was looking for started being used. I was shown that they started using it again after Katrina. So i heavily gifted that house, and then because hollygrove was so depressed i gridded hollygrove and the surrounding neighborhoods with almost 4 dozen tb’s that all had shungite, black tourmaline and tiger eye in them, a dozen or so also had malachite too. They all had a chip of clear quartz of course. By the time i ran out of the nearly 4 dozen tb’s i gifted in hollygrove, i could feel a shift, it started feeling a little better.

I went back yesterday to bring someone to the doctor again, and i finished gridding the area i remember the temple being in with a couple dozen more tb’s, with several of those going around a masonic monument in uptown, and a masonic graveyard in midtown that was gated and locked. U need a key to visit that cemetery; so i surrounded each side with some tb’s. Once i ran out I drove back to the ritual sight in the heart of hollygrove, and it felt waaay better. It was definitely sufficiently over gifted. Lol. which is the way i like it. So now my plan is to make a nice pendant i like using, and dowse for the exact location of the temple, and any other ritual sights the mason’s use against me in New Orleans. I also intend to earthpipe whats needed, along with that satanic war memorial cyclingflinger pointed out. I was advised by Don to try and gift that temple ritual sight before i gifted the ones used against me here in Ms. I need 1 more trip to New Orleans and a couple dozen more tb’s and several hhg’s, along with some earthpipes, and i will be finished with ritual sights in New Orleans and be able to start gifting the local ritual sights here in Ms. I have already gotten a few of them, but  there is at least 4 more that i I know of that are used against me. I imagine once i get these, the mason’s will have a harder time manipulating my finances, i can already feel more personal power in the last week.

The others in chat may realize this but i doubt anyone else does. This has been a major breakthrough for me, it started before i went to new orleans. I stupidly gifted personal hhg’s at a jail in Hancock county Ms. Finances picked up in november right after that last gifting, but everything here at home was freakin chaos because we didnt have enough orgonite to mitigate the direct attacks. NEVER again will i gift personal orgonite. Lol. lesson learned the hard way!

Anyway, i finally collected up supplies and made a 16 ounce hhg and a dozen tb’s. within minutes of that hhg curing there was a major shift here, the chaos ended. And believe me it took great effort and will power to pour up that 1st batch this year. EVERYTHING and everyone seemed to be trying to stop me. But after hard praying and pressing through, i turned my phone off while i was pouring up that 1st batch so i had no distractions, and when it cured the breakthrough came.. Phew, we were at each other’s throats, no kidding, and ready to split. That all stopped that day, and since then  i have poured up several dozen more tb’s, and some earthpipes, with no resistance. However, planes and helis have been regularly circling around and flying just above tree tops looking for something ever since i poured the hhg.

I understand there are probably thousands more juicy targets needing gifting in new orleans, im currently only focused on masonic ritual sights used against me. Once im done with all the current ritual sights, then i will shift focus back to weather weaponry, towers etc. And any new ritual sights they start using because their old ones quit working. Focusing on the towers etc. early on is the reason it has taken so long to have this breakthrough, cause believe me Don sent me waaay more tb’s over the last few years than i gifted in New Orleans.  I should have been focused on the ritual sights sooner, especially after seeing improvements in finances everytime i gifted one. Sometimes im an idiot i guess.lol

10 thoughts on “gifting masonic ritual sights in New Orleans

1. Odette Amsili

Very interesting!
    You are truly a light Warrior! Thank you and God bless you for doing that crucial work and combating the force of darkness.
    I would like to get some organite to protect myself at all time and my loves one. What would you recommend?
    Love and light

2. Edward Post author

If you want to make some I’d advise looking at the tutotials on this sight. If not there are links on this sight for vendors that make good orgonite. For personal protection while under direct attacks, then definitely get one of Carol’s Harmonic Protectors, sold on her sight http://www.crystalinsights.net.

But i can tell you, there is a personal satisfaction knowing you can so easily make something yourself that is helping to topple the shitrat’s control over everything! I’m trying to figure out why the 1 HHG and half a dozen TB’s surrounding it caused such a commotion with helis and planes flying in circles so low around us in the last few weeks since i poured them. Im thinking maybe that i reached a threshold, or tipping point of good energy over bad in this neighborhood.

Along with several other stones I put a double terminated smokey quartz lemurian roughly 3 inches long and about a 1/4 inch around as the main crystal into that HHG, wrapped with 18 gauge copper wire the same way its wrapped for earthpipes. in fact i originally planned it for an earthpipe but since it was double terminated i used it in the personal HHG.

3. Marie Leonard

Edward…I left a comment on the FB group which you may not have seen, hence why I am here now…after reading your post on EW..I noticed that you may be in MS…I happen to be in the Gulfport area for a while where my daughter lives and wanted to find a source for supplies that was a better option than possibly eBay..last year we made 2 dozen simple HGs which she dispersed in her neighborhood but this year we want to make a CB for her area I already have double ended crystals and looking for metals and resin other than home depot and such…I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

4. Carl

Great work Ed! I too have done a lot gifting in New Orleans,however not those targets. Thanks! Keep up the good work!
    Stuck in WI this spring so missed my gulf trip,so your post made me happy.

5. Red

I sure hope steel brass and copper pot scrubbers are good. I’m about to switch to polyester resin, which should give my T.B.s some more “pow!” I also use my paper shredder to make aluminum shreddings, which become “confetti” when I feed them back into the machine. Aluminum cans and turkey pans work good. The only downside is that they bits and pieces aren’t very “curly.” But the pot scrubber bits are wonderfully curly. When I went to machine shops and asked for metal shavings, they all eyed me with EXTREME suspicion, looked at each other, and then told me NOPE! I guess it’s been that way since the Oklahoma City bombing and 9-11. If I had been a woman or a senior citizen, they might have BELIEVED me when I old them the shavings were for an art project!!! I hear that blue kyanite ( not the fake stuff one guy at Amazon sent me!!! ) and selenite help keep crystals cleansed and charged. So I have a fantastic source, where I can get a whole 1/2 lb pouch of small shards of each for only about 6.00 a bag!!!
    Important question: Since I’m doing this on a “beer budget”, I am having to try to set up shop in my garage. Don’t even get me started on all the costly things I will have to DO to make it workable. and now for the dead serious question: WILL THE HOT WATER HEATER IN MY GARAGE MAKE THE STYRENE VAPORS FROM THE RESIN GO “BOOM!??!?” WILL OVERHEAD LIGHTING MAKE THOSE FUMES GO “POW?!!?” I would pity the fool who would pour that flammable stuff with a cigarette in his or her mouth!!! Those fumes are no joke!!! Castin’ Craft makes the WORST when it comes to fumes. I sure look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. I just don’t want to burn my HOUSE down!!! You can email me at redredmane719@gmail.com Again, thank you.

1. Edward Post author

Hello Red, thanks for commenting. I wouldn’t pour orgonite indoors, not even in the garage with the door open, not unless you have a powerful exhaust hood or something equivalent designed to remove volatile vapors. If you want to use kyanite in orgonite for it’s other properties, that’s fine, but it’s not needed to cleanse the crystals within orgonite. The orgonite does that itself and nothing else is necessary. Shredded aluminum works great. The cross cut shredder i have for my business even curls up the aluminum into the perfect curly cues. I wouldn’t go to the expense of buying a lathe to turn rods to make orgonite. Aluminum foil is much cheaper, especially recycled cans; but if you already have a lathe and have shavings leftover from projects your working on, that’s great!

6. Red

Also, I suppose I could buy a mini metal lathe and start making my own metal swarf. The only problem THERE is that 1. The metal rounds ( or rods ) are expensive, and 2. they don’t even come “tapped!!!” I would still have to either find a machine shop willing to “tap” my metal rounds, or I would have to take a drill and try to tap them mySELF!!!
    Again ,any input and resources would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks again.

7. Edward Post author

Just wanted to update, Other than the HAARP array about a 1/4 mile away and all the towers in range of our neighborhood, i haven’t done any significant gifting since New Orleans. But man what a difference several dozen Tb’s make placed in the right places. Since I thoroughly gridded the Hollygrove area my finances been picking up and have become steady now, im almost afraid to mention it because i don’t want it to stop. It kind of started slowly moving in the right direction before gifting Hollygrove, but the little shifts for the better are what gave me the opportunity to buy enough resin and make the tb’s and get to New Orleans to start with, then after that finances have gained steam to the point i can start doing major gifting without help now. Thank ALL who have helped, you guys know who you are.

I am looking forward to the future for the 1st time in a very, very, very long time. I feel like i am getting back my personal power as each day goes by. I know i have a lot more gifting to do because EVERY tower on the coast is now 5G and most of them need some more tb’s; and i need to get the remaining 4 ritual sights in use here. But if what happened after gifting Hollygrove is any indication, then i have a sweet future waiting on me; and it has been a long time coming. Prior to getting involved gifting orgonite, NOTHING seemed to go my way, but slowly i started seeing shifts. They tried to kill us in 2017 with the psychically controlled methhead and the 3/4 ton chevy that hit us at about 65 mph but bounced off with only a busted tail light and very minor dents. It blew up in their face, we got about a $2400 check from the insurance company, and the shitrats almost had 1 of their daughters killed when the meth head’s truck miraculously bounced off the back of our minivan(we barely felt the contact), hit the median, went airborne across the 10′ wide median, and landed in the far lane and smoked a $100K mercedes traveling at about 55 mph nearly head on and almost killed the 17 year old driving it. spun it 180 degrees and the truck also spun around 180 degrees and tried driving off but his front axle was broke from the wreck and he couldn’t go anywhere. that was the beginning of a major trend that took a couple years to really see it as a trend and not a 1 off in my favor. Things started slowly turning around in general when i started gifting orgonite, and have been getting better slowly ever since; but since Hollygrove, things are getting better at a much faster rate. Many more things going my way now when they easily could have gone against me. even seeming to have God’s favor when before i felt like i was living under some kind of financial curse. Thank God and orgonite, and Don and Carol for reaching out to me when Don did. So for all those of you that are where i was last year, PRESS THROUGH and gift everything needing gifting in your area. The attacks do come right after new giftings, but they get weaker and weaker directly proportional to the amount of orgonite you gift at key places. So if things are tough right now, pour some more and gift the local masonic lodges and especially the temples, that’s where the nasty rituals take place, and take back your power!
    I can only imagine how much faster things would have turned around if i had listened to Don and gifted the ritual sights 1st and the towers 2nd. Rather than the other way around. sometimes im a bit hard headed.lol