Gifting Sand Creek Massacre Site and Boulder Powwow

main Sand Creek Massacre siteGifting Sand Creek

Sand Creek was the site of a horrific slaughter of Arapaho and Cheyenne on November 29, 1864. I had been wanting to go there for a while, but it wasn’t until I found a connected spot in Boulder that I realized how important this event was. There is an official park there now that is co-managed by the US government and members of the Cheyenne and Arapaho tribes.

On June 12, my friend Carla, her daughter and I drove the 3 hr. trek to the official site.  Because this site is considered sacred, I could not just throw tbs randomly around. Instead, I got permission from the ranger to leave several in the main visitor areas.

Sand Creek sign with orgonite The large HHG above overlooks the main massacre site.  We hid a bunch behind the various signs, including the area below, where the tribes have reburied some of the remains that were stolen.  Did I mention this massacre was horrific?  After the slaughter, the soldiers mutilated and then paraded their victims’ body parts around Denver.  The leader of the massacre, Chivington, by the way, was the first Grand Master of the Masons in Colorado–still honored by his brethren.  Conversely, a century and a half later, the tribes struggle to recover their ancestors’ remains.  What few remains the tribes have recovered are buried here, the area bordered by four corner posts.  I ardently hope the tribes can get back all remains, so they can be buried appropriately. Burial site at Sand Creek

After gifting what areas we could, we then left a bag of tb’s with one of the rangers for tribal members to distribute at their discretion.  According to the park ranger, a special council meets once a year to go through all the gifts left on the site. They then bury the ones they see fit at the location, which would be ideal for the orgonite.  That should have happened sometime in August.  After leaving the site, we found a plaque at the location where the soldiers gathered on the hill right before the massacre. We gifted that area. Adding in some random giftings en route, we distributed about 50 pieces in total.

Boosting Sand Creek

Native woman at Sand CreekAfter the gifting spree the chat group spent a several sessions boosting the site and the related soul wells, which were extensive.  That night Carla’s daughter started having dreams about an elderly native woman who was at the site.  The woman felt extremely sad and overwrought about the two grandsons she had been trying to protect.  She drew a picture of the grandmother trying to capture her emotions (on left).

Native woman with grandsons at Sand Creek after boostingCarla put a tb on the picture and the group boosted the picture as well.  A couple days later my friend’s daughter had another dream of the woman and her grandsons, who seemed happier.  She drew another picture (right).

Gifting the Boulder Powwow

Last weekend I also had the opportunity to give a bunch of orgonite at the Boulder Valley Indigenous Peoples Day Powwow (formerly Columbus Day), where many tribes, including Arapaho, had gathered.  First, with permission from the artist, I buried 3 tb’s at a mural remembering the many thousands of Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women (#MMIW).  I didn’t realize this was such an epidemic, but will now try to raise awareness. And boost.

MMIWThe next day I found the Spiritual Advisor to the Boulder Powwow, and after a bit of confusion, handed out about half of my 180 tb’s to the women there.  The other half went to a woman I met at the end, who knew what orgonite was and promised to make sure the remaining tb’s were put to good use.

Lastly, a public thank you to Lee Plenty Wolf, who allowed me to do that distribution, to the unnamed woman who helped at the end, to Carla and her daughter, and the chat group that had my back throughout: Charles, Frode, Yu, Ed, and Edward.

11 thoughts on “Gifting Sand Creek Massacre Site and Boulder Powwow

1. Carla Halbert

It was a privilege to be a part of the gifting. It felt amazing to, not only, personally, give acknowledgement to horror that was done, but to also pay tribute to the lives of such a beautiful people. A people whom do not live by the atrocities done to them ; but continual shine, and thrive as a people; from generation to generation. To me, these sweet offering are symbolic of how, through faith, one is not what is done to them, but they are continually strengthened by what they can overcome!

2. InOtherNews

After learning on EW about the parasitic ways energy is harvested at war memorials, cemeteries built over cemeteries, battle sites, weird urban and rural sculptures and leyline intersections, gifting like this has got to be one of the most impactful ways to subvert the entrapped negative energy.

1. Katherine A Post author

Very true, but the Sand Creek site is a little different than most monuments. The Arapaho and Cheyenne manage the land areas, considered sacred ground, and they do a lot of healing work for the spirits trapped there. The monuments are managed by the National Park Service-hence the plaque that reads “battleground” and an out-of-place plaque honoring John Evans. In retrospect, placing the pieces on the NPS monument part may have been the most effective gifting strategy.

There was a lot more “woo woo” stuff that happened that I can’t prove, and also kickback. I tried to confine my report to stuff I could prove, but I am convinced I was guided, especially in the beginning. I believe I was guided to Silas (a great hero), which led to Chivington, Anthony, AND “Red Eyes” (perpetrators). I believe that helping Silas and taking care of the “dark magic” connected to the perpetrators of the massacre first, made it easier to free the souls trapped in the soul wells at the site.

I want to make clear that I could not have done it without spiritual guidance; I could not have done it without Carla’s gifts; I could not have done it without the support of the chat group; and I could definitely not have done it without orgonite, which the black iron oxide version seemed particularly suited to neutralize the nasty “dark magic”.

3. Carl

Very interesting report! nice work!
    Here in WI we heard native drumming after gifting certain sacred sites. Is that ‘woo woo’? because we all heard it!

4. Leif

Great, this is how orgonite was meant to be used!
    For the past 2 1/2 years I’ve been living with my girlfriend in a small town in the colombian part of the Amazon
    with mostly native Americans from the Tikuna tribe. The place has been described as a “dark portal” . The overwhelming abuse of black magic by the local sorcers creates a very dense athmosphere that can drive sensitive people almost insane.
    It seems that a catholic priest with a unhealthy inclination towards sorcery and sacrifice started it all. He was hidden here from the public eye in the neck of the woods .Ever since this place has become disturbed.
    Now which would be the most suited orgonite to clear such a messy place, if that’s possible?

1. Katherine A Post author

Instructions for making orgonite are listed on this site under “How to make orgonite”. I use a combination of shavings and powders, but keep it simple if you’ve never made it before. Use what’s available and let your intuition guide you where to place it. If you can feel the heaviness of the negativity, you should be able to sense where to place the orgonite. Then you should be ab;e to sense when then energy/portal are healed. 🙂

5. Love Generation

Beautiful and inspiring report! Especially how you were able to share info with people in the areas gifted.
    I struggle to find the best way to present and explain orgonite to people who have never heard of it and are sceptical. What is the ‘short version’ that you used, for example, to get buy-in from the park rangers? 🙂

6. Katherine A Post author

LOL, I was maybe too brief with my description that there was “a bit of confusion” with my distribution at the powwow. The advisor made a brief announcement that there were gifts for the women. Somehow word got out that I was handing out soap. I have no idea how that happened, but at one point one of the women started smelling one of my tb’s. In the confusion I just did my best to describe that they were healing, and they helped change negative energy to positive, and described the ingredients.

With the ranger, I had the benefit that many people regularly leave symbolic and spiritual gifts at the site and there are established procedures. Of course, when I started describing the details to the ranger, I started coughing and choking, and couldn’t speak. Carla had to fill in for me to describe what they were.

But both times I pushed through the confusion–even looking like an idiot–because I truly felt I was guided to do it. I just *knew* that that was what I was supposed to do. So, I did it. 🙂

Maybe more experienced gifters have more ideas how to describe orgonite to newbies?

7. Love Generation

Haha 🙂 classic! I’m working on a 1-sheet that I can print out copies and give to people so its not too much reading but includes all the important points: energetic, climatic, worldwide movement, history etc. It’s really hard for me to get it right if I try to explain to people verbally.