You will not be able to stay home, brother.

You will not be able to plug in, turn on and drop out.

You will not be able to lose yourself on skag and

skip out for beer during commercials,

Because the revolution will not be televised.

The revolution will not be televised, will not be televised,

will not be televised, will not be televised.
The revolution will be no re-run brothers;

The revolution will not be televised.

Gil Scott-Heron, from “The Revolution Will Not Be Televised”, 1970

August 24, 2017 – Gartner Says Worldwide Wearable Device Sales to Grow 17 Percent

April 20, 2018 – Intel Is Shutting Down Its Wearables Division

October 19, 2018 – After Long Decline, PC Shipments Forecast to Rise in 2018

March 1, 2018 – Desktop PC sales slumped in 2017, as death rattle sounds once again

April 13, 2018 – PC Market Down Worldwide, 14th Quarter In A Row

February 7, 2018 – Sanofi signals return to growth in 2018

April 27 ,2018 – Sanofi’s 1st-qtr 2018 hit by falling sales – Business net income down 10.7%, EPS down 9.9%.

March 3, 2018 – Apple iPhone X Won’t Slow Down Soaring iPhone Sales

April 20, 2018 – Dow tumbles about 200 points as Apple drags tech lower – shares fell 4.1 percent after Morgan Stanley said the company’s iPhone sales for the June quarter will disappoint Wall Street.

As you can see, the folks in charge are not your friends, and are lying to you about basically everything, including Wearables, PC’s, Pharmaceuticals and iPhones.

It’s April, 2018, and the general populace is realizing that Technology and Pharmceuticals have been weaponized against them.

As “Smart” phone sales plummet worldwide, the folks who designed and distributed what will be proven as one of the most deliberately destructive creations in human history are desperately falling back, trying to trick you into buying a just-as-weaponized Flip phone:

“April 9, 2018 –Get Ready For The 2018 Version Of The Flip Phone

Well, if the rumors are to be believed (and, in this case, they probably should be), we could very well have a smart flip phone by the end of the year.”

“April 20, 2018 – Flip Phones Are BackCan They Sway iPhone Users?

Flip phones and candy bars are back. The Wall Street Journal’s David Pierce explains how simple devices with low prices, long battery lives and some modern conveniences might just save you from your smartphone.”

Wait…“save me? Why would I need saving from the greatest invention in human history?

I agree that it would be great if “Smart” phones were like the communicators on the old “Star Trek” series – meaning that a significant proportion of the crew wouldn’t get completely addicted to them, develop insomnia and want to kill themselves after using them for awhile.

Just as tobacco in its natural form is not remotely as addictive or destructive as its weaponized modern counterpart, the technology  we are currently consuming has been deliberately made to be as harmful as possible. And people are, consciously or unconsciously, figuring that out.

Just a generation or two ago, people drank three Martini’s at lunch, and went back to their offices, where they smoked cigarettes continuously all afternoon. That behavior is now passe, nay, unheard of, and we are rapidly evolving up and past this current stage of human development.

Which includes us allowing ourselves to be ruled by people who do not have our best interests at heart, as they profess.

The great, epochal positive changes that I’ve been documenting in this thread for the last four years are only increasing in speed and magnitude, and soon we’re not going to be the only people discussing them.

We’ve already turned the corner. This is from yesterday: “China smartphone sales suffer biggest decline ever – That would mean back-to-back years of contraction.”

The revolution will not be televised, but please let all your friends know that it’s being documented here on this obscure internet forum.

July 31, 2017 – Eye on Pharma: Biocon’s Profits Drop by 51% Despite Strong Insulin Sales

October 9, 2017 – After Long Decline, PC Shipments Forecast to Rise in 2018

November 28, 2017 – Pharma’s broken business model: An industry on the brink of terminal decline

What we have here is an industry that is entering a vicious cycle of negative growth and terminal decline as its fundamental business model has run out of steam by the Law of Diminishing Returns: Diminishing R&D productivity and return on investment leads to diminishing growth in sales.

(That’s a ruse – it’s not the business model, but rather that people have figured out that the products don’t do much actual good, and are, rather harmful in many or most cases.  – ed)

February 1, 2018 – Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR) Is Under Siege; How Will …

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR) Is Under Siege; How Will Rising Competition Play Out in 2018?

(That’s a ruse – it’s not rising competition, but rather that people have figured out that the products don’t do much actual good, and are, rather harmful in many or most cases.  – ed)

February 7, 2018 – Sanofi signals return to growth in 2018 – FirstWord Pharma

March 1, 2018 – Apple Watch Leads the Wearables Market As Fitbit Sales Drop | Fortune

March 3, 2018 – Apple iPhone X Won’t Slow Down Soaring iPhone Sales | Fortune

March 9, 2018 – Pharma Stocks Weighed Down by Competition, Generic Pressure

(That’s a ruse – it’s not competition and generic pressure, but rather that people have figured out that the products don’t do much actual good, and are, rather harmful in many or most cases – ed)

April 6, 2018 – Daniel Day-Lewis Spotted Using Flip Phone, Internet Loves It

April 9, 2018 – NYLON · Get Ready For The 2018 Version Of The Flip Phone

April 11, 2018 – Gartner Says Worldwide PC Shipments Declined 1.4 Percent in First Quarter of 2018

April 13, 2018 – PC Market Down Worldwide, 14th Quarter In A Row

April 20, 2018 – Dow tumbles about 200 points as Apple drags tech lower – CNBC.com

Apple shares fell 4.1 percent after Morgan Stanley said the company’s iPhone sales for the June quarter will disappoint Wall Street.

April 20, 2018 – Flip Phones Are Back. Can They Sway iPhone Users?

Flip phones and candy bars are back. The Wall Street Journal’s David Pierce explains how simple devices with low prices, long battery lives and some modern conveniences might just save you from your smartphone.

April 20, 2018 – Intel Is Shutting Down Its Wearables Division

Intel announced it will shut down its wearables division, which was working on smart devices and projects that incorporated augmented reality.

April 25, 2018 – Apple investors should be on edge as more chip firms warn about weak smart phone sales

Teradyne, Corning and SK Hynix all said Tuesday that demand for smartphone parts is falling.

April 26, 2018 – China smartphone sales suffer biggest decline ever – CNN Money

That would mean back-to-back years of contraction. Annual smartphone sales dipped for the first time ever last year, falling 4% to 459 million phones.

April 27 ,2018 – Sanofi’s 1st-qtr 2018 hit by falling sales – Business net income down 10.7%, EPS down 9.9%.

15 thoughts on “The folks in charge are not your friends, and are lying to you about basically everything, including Wearables, PC’s, Pharmaceuticals and iPhones.

1. Morgonite

Jeff, when I ditched my cellphone for good 6 years ago (never made it to a “dumb” phone..) the look on peoples faces when I tried to explain my position was one of shock as if I had declared I was from another planet where dog poo was chocolate. this past year it has changed a bit to where no one seems that shocked at all about my choice. I still get some weird looks when I go in-depth about WHY I opted out but nowhere near as many. I almost miss it. It’s still a lonely world being the only one who’s eyes are looking forward and ready to make contact with another person….but i’d rather look at the sky anyway. It’s much more entertaining these days AND i’m not teaching my children to think that phone addiction is normal. Now if I could only get the wife to follow suit. Great post as always! Thanks…M

2. Jeff Miller Post author

M, many thanks. I was browbeaten into getting a cell phone in 2005 or so. I was at a party in 2004, someone said to me “you don’t have a cell phone? You are my hero!” I never got a “Smart” phone. Multiple companies have offered to buy me one, and pay for the service. Of late, the wild-eyed laughter is subsiding when I pull out my flip phone. Mark my words, pulling out a weaponized “Smart” phone will soon be like wearing one of those Borg ear pieces that everyone was into for about 45 minutes.

Thanks again for the positive feedback, I very much appreciate it.

I’m finally free of the smart phone altogether! It was stolen from my grocery cart saturday when i had my back turned, What balls!! My flip phone, which is also my business line and the phone my i-phone was forwarded to disappeared the day before under similar circumstances. I hated the iphone as i could feel the bad energy coming off it and my hand would start hurting after just a few minutes of holding it. If i continued to hold it the pain went all the way up my arm and into my shoulders. I never held it any longer than about 15 minutes as i didn’t really care to find out how bad i was going to start hurting or where the pain would move to next. And of course Cspire screwed with the remote forwarding and kept shutting it off for several days until i was able to buy another flip phone. I went almost 2 whole days without any calls before i realized what was going on. DUH! The only reason i kept the iphone was so i could log in here, and to check client info at the jails. I don’t miss it and i’m glad it’s gone! Miraculously within a few days of it being gone, we had internet here and i dont have to pay for it as my brother in law had it hooked up. total coincidence i swear! Gotta love them when they work in your favor!

4. Geoff

Hi Jeff,
    Great post. Remember how Google pushed Google Glass? Despite slumped sales, it was hyped the Sergy himself. There’s a great picture of him sitting on the subway with Google Glass on, promoting the product. Then the fights broke out in bars, because people hated being conspicuously recorded. They called them glassholes. Even though its embedded in a pair glasses and there are security cameras everywhere. Its an interesting human response that temporarily stopped this multi-million dollar launch of a menacing technology. A French PR company is repackaging the product. It was reported that Generation Z (18-22) is suffering from growing up in this tech world.

5. Jeff Miller Post author

Thanks for the positive feedback, Geoff. Remember when Google was developing their floating, antenna-festooned Etheric weaponry platforms, calling them “floating showrooms for Google Glass?” Oh, and they called the antenna arrays “flagpoles”.

1. Geoff

Oh yes, I didn’t know the “barges” were for google glass. That makes it even worse. All that infrastructure and deception for a failed product (apparently). I’m guessing the failure was Silicon Valley hubris, together with underestimating the intelligence of their target consumer. It doesn’t seem like they would make an epic mistake like that but maybe they did. https://www.salon.com/2014/08/01/googles_barge_a_big_waste_of_money_that_could_have_been_better_spent/

1. Jeff Miller Post author

From my perspective, “all that infrastructure” was and is an antenna-lined etheric weapons platform, not a flagpole-festooned “floating showroom” as they deceptively claimed.

While your reply and supporting article support the Google party line by underscoring that they were built simply to showcase their new products. It’s curious to me that you would hold that point of view deep within an Orgonite forum such as this one, and also as the host of an alternative radio program that questions orthodoxy.

I guess we will all need to use our personal discernment to come our own conclusions on what is transpiring here.

1. Geoff

Hi Jeff,
          I didn’t know that the barge was for google glass only. It is weird. Then I was curious about what happened to the barge and found that article. Is there a post or article saying the barge is secretly used for something else such as an etheric weapons platform? I’m interested in that data.

1. Jeff Miller Post author

“Floating product showroom”, created by the good-hearted people at Google who make their living from selling ad space in the margins of web pages. Or “Google is the NSA’s Clown Name”, as someone on the forum who should be famous once said. You’re going to have to do your own research and come to your own conclusions on that subject.

2. Geoff

Hi Jeff,
            It won’t let me reply to your response. I’m surmising that – google barges are etheric weapons platforms is based on intuition. I will start looking into it and see what turns up.
            Geoff

6. Frode

I appreciate this discussion on smart phones. I have one, and only because I’ve inherited used mobiles from family. I like tech that is useful but these phones have a particularly heavy energy to them, and sometimes I’ve wondered where to leave it in the house (feels like a curse). Plus they take up a lot of room in a pocket. I may need to switch to a dumb phone, I don’t think I can go without one completely (although back in the 80’s people did just fine without them).

I remember back in the mid to late 90’s when some people started getting mobiles phones, people were snickering and laughing, like who do these people think they are? And now it is the opposite.

7. Gare Clement

Lots of positive feedback here from Me as well Jeff! Soon as You started documenting all the dangers of CELL PHONES I gave a them up entirely. Baby Orgone was 2 I think and wanted to have at least one less PHONE around for Him to see daily.

All of Your writings are historic right beside the historic important work We are all doing Gifting Orgonite and I think they would go well together. Wishing there was a single page handout that could be handed to My Customers this year along with a complimentary tb. Writing and compiling info for handouts has never been My strong suit but I bet it might go along way in helping People understand what’s going on and the positive thing that they can do with their Gift by placing it near a source of DOR. Links to select threads on eW’s may even increase site traffic at least from REGINA and area. AnyOne have any thoughts or suggestions?

8. Jeff Miller Post author

Gare, thanks so much – my goal is to drive positive change, and that’s a real example of it.

My ‘method’ is to have people find their way to this Obscure Internet Forum, either with their own searches or being referred by a friend. Then they have to further CHOOSE to read my posts.

Since the material is outside the comfort zone of many or most readers, it’s key that THEY choose to assimilate it, themselves. That choice, along with the fact that the message is ultimately positive, is what will get the reader past the difficult spots in cognition and acceptance.

You can print out my posts as you like, of course. I’d ask that you note that it’s my work, but, even if it were not noted that it was my work, it would BE my work, you know what I mean? When the time comes that the ideas in this thread’s time has come, no one will have to ask “who put that together?”

And nothing would be cooler than other people taking up the style of research and discourse on their own and using it to effect positive change, on these or any other topics. “Teach a man to fish”, right?

My goal is for my writing to be valuable and exciting and life-changing in a positive way to the reader. And for my writing to be deleterious to those of ill intent.

9. Gare Clement

Your most welcome Jeff! Love Your writings and want more People to sample them. You and Don are one of a kind Writers and I feel proud to be of service helping to make Life better for EveryOne.

For sure there is no other Writers, anywhere, not only reporting positive changes but also laying out what is driving them i.e.: the distribution of Orgonite primarily to the WEATHER WEAPONRY!

Going to do My part to help the People of REGINA come to this realization as relying on GOOGLE SEARCH results might not come out in Our favor?