July the 30th 2010
* Amethyst is back (well over 2 weeks have passed). I remind that all HHGs (and now pyramids too) are made with the addition of amethyst at the base
* Speaking of Pyramids, these are now for sale, in aluminium or brass and in two different sizes. An alternative to HHGs, not to mention they are more powerful in the (re)generation of orgone due to their greater volume.
* I am now also selling "Terminator" Zappers, made by Don Croft. Zappers, for those who do not know the term, are small devices which, using a 9V battery and when in contact with the skin, send a very small, unfelt electric current which kills worms and parasites, helping our immune system and improving our health.
* Regarding postage methods I have good news and bad news. The bad news is - no more "on delivery" payments. This is due to the fact the post office takes no responsability in the charging of the money (even though an extra is paid for that service). There was already a situation where the money from a big order was almost lost but eventually it was straighten out (thanks to the costumer who went in person to his local post office). On the good side all orders below and up to 2000 grams will now be sent by Registered Mail - Signed Delivery, which is much cheaper.
(The "bad news" does not affect costumers out of Portugal who did not have that posiibility to begin with, but I'll leave it as hint to the rocky road of orgonite selling - maybe sometime I'll testify the whole story
* Due to the difficulty in finding quartz crystal here in quantity and reasonable price, the Basic TB will now be made with rose-quartz. The difference is minimal but still I advise you to use is mostly for gifting (it is a rough piece and that is its intended use).